What is the StudAds.com Publishers Program?
StudAds.com is a contextual advertising network based on content targeting ads. The Publishers Program is an easy way for webmasters, website owners and bloggers of all sizes to earn money by displaying related ads on their websites or blogs. The program is free and StudAds.com pays you for all valid clicks and impressions on the ads on your site. You simply paste an HTML code into your web pages and ads will instantly start appearing. Advertisers will bid against each other for your ad space and our ads serving system will always display the highest bidders ads, those that will generate the maximum revenue for your advertising space.
How do I sign up as Publisher?
To get started, just complete and submit the Publishers Program sign-up form. Click here to sign up .
How does StudAds.com decide which ads get displayed?
StudAds.com will always display the highest bidders on your site, assuring the maximum revenue possible at any given time. You will see a constant improvement in your earning over time.
How quickly will StudAds.com ads start appearing on my site?
Once you create an account, login to your account. Then, from left menu click on “Ad Code Wizard,” to generate the ads code. Make sure to leave the field “Filler Contents URL” to empty, copy the HTML code that was generated and paste it in any space on your website or blog whereever you want to show ads. The ads will start appearing instantly.
Please Note: To get your account approved make sure to :
1- Generate at least one Ads Code and add it to your website, in less than 24 hours from the time you signe up with us.
2- Put the Ads Code in the main page of the VERY SAME website that is in your profile with us.
Any of the following can get your account declined or suspended:
* Displaying our Ads on prohibited websites, such as adult gambling lottery or any illegal websites.
* Clicking on the Ads or asking others to click by seducing them in any way or by participating with any PTC (Pay To Click) program.
* Signing up with one website and displaying our ads on a different website. You can display our Ads on any number of websites that you own,
however you also MUST display the Ads on the very same website that is in your profile with us.
* Previously having a suspended account with us, however, if you are having a declined account you still can apply for a new account.
* Having more than one account with us, both the accounts will be suspended.
* Mismatching any of your details like name address and phone, which are registered with us, with your details in your PayPal account
* Displaying our Ads on pages with little text or pages not related to your website, or pages just meant for displaying Ads.
* Displaying more than 3 Ad units on one same page.
* Removing our Ads Code totally from all your websites
* Having redirection or so many popups.
* Putting our Ads in a place that is hardly visible to the visitors or the Ads are covered by anything.
* Suspended and declined accounts neither get paid nor their emails get answered.
Can I sign up with a YouTube account or with a Facebook account?
NO, as you can not put our ads on your Facebook page or YouTube page, while you can sign up with a blog.
Can I show ads on more than one site?
Yes, you can show ads on any number of websites or blogs. And you do not need to create a separate ad units for each website or blog. You can use the very same ad units you create at any number of websites and/or blogs. You are also free to create different ad units and different channels.
Can I place more than one ad on a page?
Yes, we suggest a maximum of 3 ads per page.
Can I alter the StudAds.com HTML code?
No. You should paste the StudAds.com HTML code into your web pages without making any modifications.
How are payments made?
Payments are sent via PayPal on a monthly basis, within 30 days after the end of each calendar month.
When do I get paid?
StudAds.com will issue payment 30 days after the end of each month that your earning balance is US $10 or more. If your account's balance is not $10 at the end of a month, the balance will be carried over into the next month and paid out once you have earned $10 or more.
What if I have questions?
Should you encounter any problems or have any questions, you can get in touch via the "Contact Us" page, the link is at the top of all pages.